Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intuit Corp

rcooley25
Level 11

It is only November 1 and we are already getting complaints about intuit and people saying they are going to change software companies because of something intuit is doing. Are we heading for another frustrating tax season like last year or do we have some individuals who just like to complain?

4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

"or do we have some individuals who just like to complain?"

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
sjrcpa
Level 15

And probably "another frustrating tax season like last year". Intuit will probably only be a small factor.

Ex-AllStar
PATAX
Level 15

I think Intuit did a good job this tax season. Some people like to complain when it rains, then when the sun comes out they complain about that too.

IRonMaN
Level 15

"and people saying they are going to change software companies because of something intuit is doing"

People have been saying that since I showed up on this forum in 1932 ----------------- but most of them say that year after year and never leave.

As far as complaining goes, you will never see me complain ------------------- however I do over a lot of constructive criticism😁

Slava Ukraini!