Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

indiana non resident local tax return for evansville

DTNY07
Level 7

I have a client that lives in Colombia  (US citizen so he needs to file).  One of his W-2s they took out federal, state and local tax.  Not sure why as he lived overseas all year and did the work in Colombia.  he is well below the foreign earned income exemption level (even when combining this W-2 with his other W-2.  The other company didn't take out taxes and he has worked for that company for the 5 years he's been a client).  Anyway, Vanderburgh County is the local tax area.  Pro Series doesn't have the forms. I am going crazy trying to get a form from the internet.  I finally found a local tax collector phone number so I will call if I need to.  I don't think I've ever filed an Indiana return in the 20 years I've been doing this.  the local tax rate whether a resident or non resident is lower than what he had withheld, so he would be getting a refund.  Any help would be appreciated.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here