Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Illinois Printing Does Not Print Entire Return. Program is updated.

Pikumadi
Level 2

2018 Illinois Printing Does Not Print Entire Return

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Explain please. What do you mean "entire return"? Its printing partially?

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
13 Comments 13
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
I should mark that as unhelpful so it matches with the duplicate :wink::wink:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
not sure why i got unhelpful when i only asked a question....ppl think i can fix it for them. well....you know how that goes my friend.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
That has never happened to me -------------------- at least not in the last 45 minutes :grimacing::grimacing:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
LOL!!! :laughing::laughing:
0 Cheers
Pikumadi
Level 2
You are a genius! Thank you very much! It worked and now I can work normally. 🙂
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
Super!!! I am happy. :smile: Go have a successful year!!:smile:
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

0 Cheers
Pikumadi
Level 2
ProSeries update Feb 6, 2019 say: " IL 1040 Final, EF Ready" Yellow line on Form IL 1040 say: "This form is NOT EF READY but can be printed" I EF to Illinois and status is accepted but I can not print. ProSeries agent suggested install all program again. I download on server and workstation and install again and I have the same problem.
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
if you gave me unhelpful, im not sure why as I was only asking for clarification.....as far as the PS agent at CSR, they are not smart and their go to is to uninstall and reinstall. @Pikumadi your issue is exactly as was my own until i did this....

https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1608926-uninstalling-a-federal-or-state-product

Also you ONLY need to uninstall/re-install ILLINOIS. Not the ENTIRE software.

Keep in mind I do not work for PS. I am a user like you and I am also an Illinois preparer but I am here to "try" and help others. Try this. There have been SEVERAL that have done this and they have prevailed. Some say this is not an exact article but you should be able to accomplish the end line goal. If it does not help you, I will post a few links for you to follow.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Garman - i hope you don't mind if I share your picture with Pikumadi.  It's always nice to attach a face with a stranger that has helped you out.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
:joy: handsome fellow I am as well. Model material. Thanks brother!!!:joy:
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
:+1::+1:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers