Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a new 1120S and I inadvertantly selected the wrong state. Even If I remove the state, to start over, ProSeries continue to select the wrong state. Any ideas?

I have tried to completely remove any reference to a state, but the system continues to pull up the wrongly selected state.  I have exited ProSeries and that has not helped either.
0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Do you have the correct state installed? When you switch over to the state, you should see a list of all state SCorp modules youve installed and you choose the one you want...if its automatically taking you to the wrong state, chances are you dont have the one you need installed to choose from.

Top menu bar:
Updates > Select and Download new Products

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

1 Comment 1
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Do you have the correct state installed? When you switch over to the state, you should see a list of all state SCorp modules youve installed and you choose the one you want...if its automatically taking you to the wrong state, chances are you dont have the one you need installed to choose from.

Top menu bar:
Updates > Select and Download new Products

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪