Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amended Prior Year Returns

TomAdam
Level 1

The State of Indiana had closed their efile program thru Sept 7th.,  I am attempting to efile a Sub S return, but it keeps getting rejected, stating that I will have to wait until after Sept 7th.  Obviously, it is after the 7th.

I have updated the program, went into the state program, then attempted to efile the return.  This has been done for the 2018 and 2019 Indiana returns.

Has anybody had any problems, hopefully solutions, to this situation.

Thanks,

TomAdam

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
You may want to add the word Indiana to your question title, so someone familiar with IN returns might see it and respond

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

I successfuly efiled 2020 Indiana individual returns today and received acknowledgments. 

I have not tried an SCorp yet.  I have one that should be ready tomorrow.  I'll let you know what happens.

0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

@TomAdam   I finally efiled a 2020 Indiana SCorp - it went through without a problem.   Have you been able to send ?

0 Cheers
TomAdam
Level 1

I am attempting to file the 2018 and 2019 IN Sub S returns, but to no avail.

0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

That is strange. Must be something from Indiana's update for INTIME ???? 

I'm sure you've tried everything you can think of..... updated the programs or did Tools-Repair updates, verified the Indiana box is checked for electronically filing on SCorp Information Sheet

@Intuit_hieu   Can you help with this ???

0 Cheers
Intuit_hieu
Employee
Employee

@dkh what error are you seeing? please attach the screenshot. You can press Alt-Prnt Scrn to capture the current window, or just Prnt Scrn to get the whole screen.

0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

@TomAdam is having the problem....  I just called for help.   🙂  Thank you for the quick response.

@TomAdam  can you send a screen shot of the error message?

0 Cheers