Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a 1065 return with 23 partners how do I separate and print/pdf the federal and state K-1s combined for each partner without having to manually select each one from the choose items to print feature

lou2
Level 2

I use Proseries and have a 1065 return with 23 partners how do I separate and print/pdf the federal and state K-1s combined for each partner as a separate PDF without having to manually select each one from the choose items to print feature and repeat the process for each partner. Can I just select Print K-1s to distribute and it collates for each partner their K-1 package?

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
Accountant-Man
Level 13

You can print all the federal k1s together, with cover letters, and print state k1s together, but you can't collate them.

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
sjrcpa
Level 15

For that reason alone I would never buy ProSeries. I do too many partnerships. This applies to 1120S and 1041 K-1s, too? I also do lots of them.

Ex-AllStar
Lord Happy
Level 5

I never understood why this was the case.  I just finished a multi-state and it is such a time-suck having to compile the K1s.

Accountant-Man
Level 13

Yep, time suck.

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
0 Cheers
TBo
Level 2

have they updated this? I can't find that they have but thought I would ask

0 Cheers