Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't know that.

IRonMaN
Level 15

So I am looking at somebody's post and on the side of the page there is the wonderful ad by our friends at Intuit:

IRonMaN_0-1646156291736.png

My curious side once again has to ask, what study?  Who performed it?  How did they arrive at these overwhelming statistics? 

From my own studies, I have determined that Intuit users waste 1.5 days a week shutting off stupid popup ads they don't want to see in the tax software.

My studies also show that frequent users of this site waste 1.5 days a week posting to repeated questions about 8915F.  That 1.5 days a week could be greatly reduced if they would simply put an alert in the software about the status of the form.

My studies also find the average user loses 1.5 days a week trying to find answers here that could be found easily if the search function didn't suck.

My studies also find that one user spends 1.5 days - a day, posting about 8915F because he is frustrated about how Intuit has handled the release of the form.  Since we don't want to mention names, lets just call him rcool.

And as long as I'm here, it's March 1st so on behalf of Intuit --------------- WELCOME TO THE START OF TAX SEASON!

Slava Ukraini!
5 Comments 5
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Well, it is on the internet, so it must be true.

As proof that it works so well, it seems that the Intuit Developers are using it this year because their workflow and output has been quite something this year.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Don't go trying to butter up the developers now 😉

Slava Ukraini!
qbteachmt
Level 15

It's a package from Karbon:

https://www.intuit.com/company/press-room/press-releases/2020/intuit-proconnect-announces-karbon-par...

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Yes; Karbon is the same company that this current forum is based on. 

And we all know how great this forum works (especially the search function).

IRonMaN
Level 15

"Today, Intuit ProConnect is announcing Intuit Practice Management powered by Karbon, to continue accelerating software capabilities for tax professionals"

If the slow release of various states, the slow release of forms such as 2210, 7203, and 8915F (to name a few) is the result of their acceleration mode, I am terrified to think what would happen if they ever tapped on the brakes.😱

Slava Ukraini!