Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW DO I ENTER 2020 coronavirus distribution over three years

ALAN S
Level 2

I deferred a clients 1099-R distribution in 2020 over 3 years. I just finished the return and noticed it did not carry over the taxable portion into 2021. Why doesn't this happen automatically. Where do I enter it on 2021 pro series basic? I am very confused. Thought this would happen on its own from the program

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
dkh
Level 15

8915-F is not available yet.   clr600 meant for you to search the community forum not the forms list

View solution in original post

10 Comments 10
clr600
Level 8

Search Form 8915 F

dkh
Level 15

Scroll down through previous posts.... you will find a plethora of conversations on this

IRonMaN
Level 15

That's odd.  That is the second time someone asked asked about that this morning.  I wonder why suddenly folks are asking that question. 🤔

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

If I recall correctly someone said tax season started in March this year.  It is March 1st. 

IRonMaN
Level 15

Evidently that was someone that was ahead of their time. 🕰

Slava Ukraini!
ALAN S
Level 2

I ONLY SEE 8915-A, B, C , D, E.... No 8915-F in my updated Pro Series Basic 

0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

8915-F is not available yet.   clr600 meant for you to search the community forum not the forms list

ALAN S
Level 2

You guys must all be CPA's. I am not AND work alone AND I am 71. Thanks for being supportive. I will wait for the normally slow update. 😊😐👍

IRonMaN
Level 15

If you work alone and ever get lonely, stop in and visit from time to time. 😀

As side note, the official release date of the form is March 31st.  The betting pool is mixed on whether or not it will be ready by that date.  I've got my money on it being ready a little before that date because I have faith in Intuit ------------------------ well, I have faith that they have taken too much heat over the form to not deliver as promised.

Slava Ukraini!
qbteachmt
Level 15

"I just finished the return and"

You only thought you were done. Intuit has a different understanding.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers