Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP Printer printing screen set up drop done to accept which printer to use has weird signs. HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fw on WSD-cb41f253-3f4d-4cb9-90b5-997e51a401fa

TaxLaw
Level 4
Help Please out season is in full bloom
Dr. Charles Hills Acct xxxxxxxxx
0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

If all else fails, try printing to a pdf and then print the paper copy from there.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

Are your forms not printing?

TaxLaw
Level 4

Not under this weird configuration but the other will and print. My IT guy is coming by and take a look also.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
anytime I have weird printer issues I reboot the printer, gives it a chance to clear its RAM and many times cures what ails you,

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

I have a network printer that show's something similar even when it is working.

I would try going to Windows Settings > Devices > Printers and Scanners and run the Add a printer,  and see if the search finds the printer at a different network address, re add that printer.

IRonMaN
Level 15

If all else fails, try printing to a pdf and then print the paper copy from there.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
TaxLaw
Level 4

My IT came by and does not understand either. When I input the K1 in federal then open Wisconsin state the correct amounts were not transferred. Must I now review before transmitting to client and override fields because they are incorrect?

Recommendation to transmit examples on this screen!

0 Cheers