Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I enter in on a Conversation on Proseries Community?

Level 4

I just sent in a question for Proseries and received a badge  for 10 Conversations but received no replies to my question.  How do I go into the conversations to see what is being discussed?  Thanks

My question was if I could qualify a portion of a Retirement Distribution as a qualified Disaster distribution that was partially used to pay off credit cards with pre- 2020 balances so client would eliminate the monthly payments he was making. The balance of the distribution was used for "survival" Thanks

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

here are all your posts

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/14187

Just open the one youre looking for and use the Reply button

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
dkh
Level 15

@2084   to see your responses click on the Bell in the upper right hand corner of the screen - to the left of your avatar.

The answer to this questions is yes.    Why doesn't all of it qualify as a disaster distribution ?

qbteachmt
Level 15

Stop using your Email. Go directly to the Web to participate. You don't need Email to deliver replies to topics on an internet forum. Use those links and come to the web, using Chrome or Edgeium or Firefox or whatever you use for a Browser.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.