Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I copy over assets from ProSeries FA Manager 2014 standalone to ProSeries FA Manager 2019 Network

Eshanks65
Level 1

The company I work for is a non-profit and currently has ProSeries FA Manager 2014 software installed on a standalone computer and have been using this software for over five years to keep track of the companies 365 assets, calculate monthly depreciation and reporting only. 

The company recently purchased FA Manager 2019 to install on the network so that others can access and software to enter assets and run depreciation.

The issue: We can't get the assets to copy over from the FA Manager 2014 standalone version to the 2019 network version.   Any help would be greatly appre     

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
dascpa
Level 11

Sorry but need to buy 2015-2019 and import from one year to the next.  Unlike QuickBooks desktop which can jump years, both ProSeries and Fixed Asset Managet cannot.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Recently purchased 2019?  I would assume if you owned the most current version, you could sweet talk your way into downloading the earlier years but I'm not sure you will be so lucky if you are driving that 2019 older model.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Intuit_YashK
Employee
Employee

@Eshanks65, You may try to export the clients from TY14 to Comma Separated File (CSV) and import them in TY19 as CSV.

You need to be in Open Client to use Import and Export.

To Export: 

1) Open the client

2)  File ==> Export Client ==> Comma Separated File

To Import:

1) Open the client

2)  File ==> Import ==> Comma Separated (CSV)

3) Follow the wizard