Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOSTED PROSERIES-DATA NOT SAVING WHEN FILE CLOSES UNEXPECTEDLY-RECOVERY FILE CANNOT BE FOUND

ERIC J
Level 3

My tax return data is not saving at times if I leave the file open, step away, and then the Rightnetworks desktop times out on me and closes on its own.  If I havent manually saved the file, I lose all that input, even though my Auto Save set up is set to every minute.  When I go back into Proseries, I get a messaage about an Auto Recovery File but the link doesnt work and it's a dead end.  IT IS INFURIATING and is causing me a tremendous amount of risk.

Anyone else out there with this issue?  Please share. 

I've called Support no less than 10 times on this.  No answers.  I've been told a few times to expect a call within 48 hours from a higher up.  They never have called.  I will keep calling.  This is unacceptable. 

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
Dusty2
Level 7

I have never been a fan of hosting.  It makes sense for INTUIT but, in my opinion, it makes no sense for the users.  This is just another reason that I would not like.

I think this question is really a Right Networks question.

Dusty