Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 8915F

rcooley25
Level 11

Whooppe. Just down loaded my tax program for 2022 year and it appears that this form is not going to be a problem this tax season.

9 Comments 9
IRonMaN
Level 15

"and it appears that this form is not going to be a problem this tax season"

Don't be so quick to judge 🙂

Slava Ukraini!
rcooley25
Level 11

Last year the problem was for availiability. According to intuit this form is suppose to be available on 2/16/22.

Let's hope it is available and in the system on that date.

I can't believe it. It is not January 1st and I am already talking about form 8915F.

IRonMaN
Level 15

"I can't believe it. It is not January 1st and I am already talking about form 8915F."

After last year, I can believe it 🙂

Slava Ukraini!
Dusty2
Level 7

Should we start to count how many times it is brought up this season?

IRonMaN
Level 15

That counter is already oiled up and ready to go 🙂

Slava Ukraini!
Dusty2
Level 7

I wondered where all the oil on the floor came from.  You started oiling early this year.

IRonMaN
Level 15

I was nervous that I wasn't going to get all of the counters ready to go in time so I got a little sloppy with the oil can.

Slava Ukraini!
Dusty2
Level 7

Maybe we should have a contest and see which question becomes the most asked.  Any thoughts on which question would be most asked this tax season?  Other than how did @IRonMaN get to be so smart and good looking.

IRonMaN
Level 15

"Other than how did @IRonMaN get to be so smart and good looking."

You should head to your local emergency room.  To post something as far out as that, I'm guessing you are having a negative reaction from eating too much chocolate ice cream.

As a side note, I can tell you the sure bet for the most commonly asked question starting here shortly ------- when does e-filing start?

Slava Ukraini!