Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fsst Path License

jwalkerfl
Level 1

When I try tto EFILE a client I get the following message, "You must have an Active Fast Path License for tax year 2019 in order to access this feather in 2020"

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abctax55
Level 15

@jwalkerfl 

WE aren't support; we are just volunteers trying to help out fellow tax pro's.

If Jeff's suggestion didn't work, you will have to call support.  And good luck.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"

View solution in original post

10 Comments 10
IRonMaN
Level 15

Try clicking "tools" > "license product".

Slava Ukraini!
jwalkerfl
Level 1

Didn't really solve my issue, just said I might have a license issue go to...which wouldn't redirect!!

John

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

@jwalkerfl 

WE aren't support; we are just volunteers trying to help out fellow tax pro's.

If Jeff's suggestion didn't work, you will have to call support.  And good luck.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

It shows your product as Basic, are you in Professional and its asking for the fast path?  Have you tried updating and then relicensing the product?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
carriebraswell
Level 2

I am having the same issue.  I'm trying to efile a 2017 return.  I was using Basic in 2017 and have since switched to Professional version.  I have updated  the 2017 and run the license update through tools.  Are there any other suggestions?

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Youre using 2017 Basic? 

I think there may be some kind of licensing glitch when you switch between Basic and Professional in different years.

@AshleyatIntuit   is there a way around this or is support the only solution?  (I think this is more in your area than it is Austin's)

0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

Basic customers have access to professional and returns are on a pay per return basis. Since you now have professional for current year you'll need to do download 2017 professional open the return in that and process there. 

IRonMaN
Level 15

@AshleyatIntuit   Why are you answering questions on Easter?  Shouldn't you be guarding your house to make sure the Easter Bunny doesn't break into your house to spread COVID-19?  Who knows where that scwewy wabbit has been.  Or maybe I'm just getting my large walking like humans rabbits confused.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@carriebraswell so if you log into your Intuit online account here   https://www.intuit.com/sign-in/ (scroll down to ProSeries) you should find the 2017 Professional version available for download, install that and update the licensing and you should be able to use it for that 2017 return.

Here is how to open a Basic file in Professional

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/transfer-client-file-from-current-year-pr...

AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

Yeah I know... We didn't really do anything this year since we're basically in lock down... And I miss you guys! Hope y'all are all doing ok.