Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forms 2210, 2210-F and Schedule J now show EF ready on 2-24-22

jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

When I open the forms in a return.

Thank you Intuit/Proseries for

elevating these forms

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

In regards to the NDA, this song comes to mind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2aqvKY6zLc

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

8 Comments 8
Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

Yay!!

@IRonMaN   If you'd had signed the NDA we could have gotten it down a couple more weeks... INTU -8.51

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround
HOPE2
Level 8

Thanks but on the top of page says "Do not file" what that mean?

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
its still not ready to file...the date was 3/17, looks like theyve changed it to 2/24.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

At least we are projected to have them a week before the March 1, no estimate farmers filing date.

IRonMaN
Level 15

"IRonMaN   If you'd had signed the NDA we could have gotten it down a couple more weeks... INTU -8.51"

@Skylane 

Give me liberty or give me death ----------- or something like that.  If I needed to sign a NDA to change the 2210 ready date from 4/15, I would just tell all my affected clients that I will be extending.  Sometimes it's lonely in the trenches, but I'm never afraid to grab my shovel and dig in -------------- somebody has to do it.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

In regards to the NDA, this song comes to mind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2aqvKY6zLc

Slava Ukraini!
HOPE2
Level 8

what does mean NDA?

I am new in Proseries.

IRonMaN
Level 15

In order to have the all powerful, all knowing, title of Champion, Intuit wants you to sign a non-disclosure agreement.  So basically for those of us answering questions here, we can with either answer questions  without a title and without potential legal ramifications, or we can answer questions and have the potential for Intuit or someone else sue us because of what we posted.  I'm doing fine posting without a title ---------- hopefully my posts are just as good as the ones with a title. 😉

Slava Ukraini!