Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 8962 is not populating the repayment amount after 1095-A information is entered. Is anyone else having this issue?

kelleman
Level 1

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Be sure youve checked the boxes on he Fed Info worksheet that ask if they can be claimed as a dependent or not....they should be flagged as a red error

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Be sure youve checked the boxes on he Fed Info worksheet that ask if they can be claimed as a dependent or not....they should be flagged as a red error

Yes, I had that exact same error and I believe there was another thread on this recently.  There was no red error like Lisa is referring to.

In my case, it fixed itself after the next update came out.  Please make sure you have the most recent updates installed, including "Repair Updates".  I am thinking once you do that, your problem will go away.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Those boxes always show up as a red error in the Forms in Use list and a pink checkbox on the form screen......if NO red errors are showing for anything and you know you have missing info, then you may have a problem, but closing the client file and reopening would probably fix that.

kelleman
Level 1

Thanks Lisa, this corrected my issue.