Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 8915F

rcooley25
Level 11

Lets hope and pray that intuit keeps their word and 8915f is ready on March 24th because the number of my clients who need this keeps growing every day

8 Comments 8
IRonMaN
Level 15

I'll cancel today's welfare check. 😉

Slava Ukraini!
kabbabkkg
Level 3

According to my last update, it will be 3/31/22 before it will be available.  I am in the same boat.

dascpa
Level 11

Not just 8915F but 7203, 1116 Sch B, LA ptshp, 1099-LTC, and so on and so forth.  I'm doing what Putin should do - I give up, I surrender. And in 297 days the next tax season starts.....

IRonMaN
Level 15

I guess I have more Ukranian tendencies that Pukin tendencies ------------ never give up, never surrender ---------- but I'm not going to drop retirement out of the possibilities 😬

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
NPerezCPA
Level 2

It is kind of frustrating that  this form 8915F  is not yet available. I wonder if other  professional software already has this form available to their clients. It sucks because I already few clients I lose  because of this long wait.  Grrrrr. 

SGM Tax
Level 3

I am sailing on the same boat with 8915F I wonder if other providers are having the same issue. Form 1116, Injured Spouse, many NJ forms not being available until well into Tax season. This is becoming growingly frustrating.

kabbabkkg
Level 3

The form is not available for the professional software either

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Other softwares have it available, including Lacerte.  You can’t do much other than grumble a little more and be as patient as you can be.

Slava Ukraini!