Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 7203 scheduled arrival

IRonMaN
Level 15

In case you haven't already heard, our friends at Intuit have announced the arrival of 7203 on March 31st.  Is it just me or does that seem to be a little late for a form that the IRS stated was going to be required quite some time ago.  Ok, that's all I have.  I'm going to go pretend to e-file a MN M1PR return that the release date page says is ready to e-file, but of course, when you send it, the rejection notice says -------- just kidding, the form isn't really ready yet.  Are we having fun yet on @PATAX  busiest day of the year?  I don't know about anybody else but I'm planning on taking a little vacation on February 30th and 31st this year -------- I think I am going to need it.

Slava Ukraini!
7 Comments 7
PATAX
Level 15

@IRonMaN I'm just taking it as easy and as relaxed as I can, since we can't do anything about it anyways. I don't want these pain in the @$$#$ to give me a stroke, I'm not that old yet..

IRonMaN
Level 15

"I'm not that old yet"

You are older than you think -------- tax season ages people quicker.  We are like dogs.  A 50 year told tax preparer is actually like a 350 year old normal person.  But on the positive side, we do look good for our age. 😁

Slava Ukraini!
joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

Is it just me or does that seem to be...

@IRonMaN :  It's just you.

I come here for kudos and IRonMaN's jokes.
IRonMaN
Level 15

It isn't easy being me.  But since you are here, I suppose:

Paddy died in a fire and was burnt pretty badly and the morgue needed someone to identify the body.

So his two best friends, Seamus and Ross, were sent for.
Seamus went in and the mortician pulled back the sheet. Seamus said 'Yup, he's burnt pretty bad. Roll him over'.
So the mortician rolled him over and Seamus looked and said 'Nope, it ain't Paddy.'
The mortician thought that was rather strange and then he brought Ross in to identify the body. Ross took a look at him and said, 'Yup, he's burnt real bad, roll him over'.
The mortician rolled him over and Ross looked down and said, 'No,it ain't Paddy'.
The mortician asked, 'How can you tell?' Ross said, 'Well, Paddy had two a**holes.'
'What, he had two a**holes?' said the mortician.
'Yup, everyone knew he had two a**holes.
Every time we went into town,folks would say, 'Here comes Paddy with them two a**holes.'

Slava Ukraini!
Ephesians3-14
Level 8

Yeah that's total BS if we have to wait until March 31.

rbynaker
Level 13

Look on the bright side.  That is a slight improvement over the original release date: the 31st of Never.

IRonMaN
Level 15

But usually the bright side around here means you are staring at the headlight on the train and it is about to mow you down.  But we need to stay positive.  Where is James from Ohio to share the news on where Intuit's stock price is at today?  Hopefully it is down today to put folks in a better mood.

Slava Ukraini!