Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foreign individual

Level 2

HI everyone I am asking for help with a situation. There is an individual who is in his late 68 and has lived in south Korea most all of his life with the exception of being in the US for grad school in the 1974.  He recently purchase a condo in Seattle and rents it out.  The question is does he have to file a tax return and id so what form does he file and does it include schedule e.  FYI he did get a Social Security number while he was here at school. Also his expenses this year exceed the income. I have searched the net all over and cannot come up with an answer. Please help.

Thank you,




Labels (1)
0 Cheers