Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Federal tax returns not efiling

cpatrina
Level 3

HI all,

Thanks in advance.  Since yesterday, all of the federal tax returns (simple and complex) will not efile.  Error says "Fix tax return errors and resubmit for efile"  When I go in to each tax return there are no errors.  And I have the most recent ProSeries update.  Is there a fix or are we waiting for a ProSeries update?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cpatrina
Level 3

2 hours on phone with support and problem solved.  It was a Right Networks hosting problem. Thank you for all your ideas.

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
ljr
Level 8

I've been efiling fine every night. (Proseries Professional) 

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

An update rolled out either late Sunday or early Monday, so you may want to run REPAIR UPDATES in case something went wrong somewhere along the line.  First close ProSeries 2022 and then go to the Windows Programs menu and run the REPAIR option.

repairupdates2022.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
cpatrina
Level 3

Unfortunately that did not help.  Will have to sit on hold for help I guess.  "Return conversion failed" is what it says for all my tax returns ready to efile...

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Just for the heck of it, have you tried unchecking the boxes saying you want to e-file the returns, then closed ProSeries and then go back in, do a review of the return and then mark the returns for e-file to see if you have any better luck?  I don't know if it would help, but I would at least give it a try on one return before calling support.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
cpatrina
Level 3

2 hours on phone with support and problem solved.  It was a Right Networks hosting problem. Thank you for all your ideas.