Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fast path expired

Greta R
Level 1

I have just upgraded from ProSeries Basic to Professional.  Now I am trying to efile a return for 2019, it says my fast path license is expired.  Even though I am now using Professional.  I did go to tools....License information and it then wants me to go to my account with Intuit and renew Basic 2020.  BUT I purchased 2020 Professional!  I have been sitting on hold for about 35 minutes already.  I just need to efile the return.  What am I doing wrong?

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
3 Replies 3
IRonMaN
Level 15

You did what I would have done.  My only other step would have tried rebooting and then gone back to "tools" > "license product".  Good luck on the phone --------- that is pretty much a fate worse than death.

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Turtles (I've expanded my line of products to better serve you)
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

I've heard other comments about the licensing getting screwed up when you upgrade.  So I don't think you are doing anything wrong (well, besides using an Intuit product of course 😂 ).

Is suspect the only solution is to have customer support fix whatever they broke.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Seen lots of people that upgraded are having the same issue.  What a mess.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers