Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Esignature

Alyson
Level 2

I've having a problem with esignatures again!  I get to the recipients page where the email address is and the Next button is grayed out.  It won't let me continue.  I just sent an esignature request to another client earlier today with no problem.  Any idea? 

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
GodFather
Level 8

I assume you have a sufficient number of esignatures left to use?

0 Cheers
Alyson
Level 2

I do.  5 left but I thought I would try and increase the number to see if that makes a difference. 

0 Cheers
GodFather
Level 8

If you're showing five available there has to be some other issue obviously.  You highlight the name on the dashboard and then click e-signature, request e-signature?

0 Cheers
Alyson
Level 2

Yes that's what I'm doing.  I've actually tried it several ways.  The one I sent this morning was successful 

0 Cheers
gaddirod
Level 1

I'm sure you that you have resolved this issue by now, but I experienced this issue today and didn't see the answer posted here. I called customer service and they told me to delete and retype the email address on that screen. After doing so, I was able to send the request successfully.

0 Cheers
Alyson
Level 2

I never resolved it unfortunately.  I had to send the documents the old way.  Customer service couldn't resolve it for this one client either.  It was extremely frustrating.  Fortunately it hasn't happened for other clients.  Sorry you're having the same problem. Clearly a glitch somewhere.  

0 Cheers