Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

esignature on Right Network

COCPA
Level 2

Anyone having issues with esignatures on Right Network hosted Proseries Professional?

I sent one last week and every return I've tried to use it for again says "not ready" and one of the clients only had 1 W2 so it wasn't a complicated return.

Was on with tech support an hour on Friday with no luck, they "wait for an update". 

Doesn't make sense.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
COCPA
Level 2

So:

Tools, Options, Electronic Filing, make sure "Only Transmit Returns when Status is Set to "Return Ready to EF".  If this is checked it prevents ANY transmission including sending for esignature.  Uncheck the box and you are ready to request the esignature.

View solution in original post

2 Comments 2
COCPA
Level 2

So:

Tools, Options, Electronic Filing, make sure "Only Transmit Returns when Status is Set to "Return Ready to EF".  If this is checked it prevents ANY transmission including sending for esignature.  Uncheck the box and you are ready to request the esignature.

Premiertax1
Level 1

I tried that it didnt work.

0 Cheers