Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error E-Filing 2020 Federal Return - 10250-0-0

sldixon
Level 2

I am trying to e-file a 2020 federal return in Proseries Basic and it is PPR.  When I go to pay for the return it gives me an error message that it could not license the product to due unexpected issues.

Does anyone know why I keep getting this error and if so, how do I fix it?

Thank you!

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

First, try  Tools >License Product, then run Updates   then try to PPR again.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
sldixon
Level 2

Hi.

I've done that at least 5 times.  It still isn't working. Any other suggestions??

Thank you for responding so quickly!

0 Cheers
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

Try normal troubleshooting steps, fix updates, reboot, and try again

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@sldixon  do you have a current ProSeries license for Basic?  Or is your current PS license for Professional? 

If you currently have Professional but youre trying to use a prior years Basic, I think there some kind of licensing glitch in this situation,  since the Professional version doesn't include access to Basic

I think you'll have to call support for this.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

I recently had an issue with increasing PPR funds for 2020 Professional via online.  I had to manually increase the balance which requires calling in to give them your code and in turn they give you a code.   The support person I spoke with said there is a known issue with 2020 PPR.   However, that may not be what your problem is. 

sldixon
Level 2

Hi.  I have a current license for Basic.

I guess I have to call...

Thank you!

0 Cheers