Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-file not working. Returns are "ready to transmit" but nothing happens after that. Both Federal And State. Still waiting after 2 days.

rusty-magic
Level 3

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@rusty-magic wrote:

I have one with attachments and one without. But I have had larger attachments and they were transmitted fine.  What are my options ?

Susan

Are you trying to transmit them from within the client file, or from the EFcenter?  Id use the EFCenter and try to only Convert first (not convert and transmit at once), does the file pass conversion?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Do you have a PDF attached to it?  Ive seen people have this issue when the PDF thats attached is too big.

0 Cheers
rusty-magic
Level 3

I have one with attachments and one without. But I have had larger attachments and they were transmitted fine.  What are my options ?

Susan

0 Cheers

Why don’t you call pro series to see if they can shrink the file on their end rather than you looking for program to do it for you 

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Intuit cant edit your files, theyre just the transport system between your computer and IRS computers.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@rusty-magic wrote:

Susan

Are you trying to transmit them from within the client file, or from the EFcenter?  Id use the EFCenter and try to only Convert first (not convert and transmit at once), does the file pass conversion?

0 Cheers
rusty-magic
Level 3

I ran the convert again and then the transmit.  I also processed the federal and then the state separately.  Looks like it worked.  Thank you all for your help.