Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProSeries has FREE product support from agents 24/7. How do we access that?

TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Somebody pointed this out on Facebook:

1.jpg

https://proconnect.intuit.com/proseries/

So how do we access that 24/7 product support from agents?

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

10 Comments 10
TaxGuyBill
Level 15
IRonMaN
Level 15

That's an easy question.  You get the support when you call exactly at 24 o'clock and 7 o'clock.  The rest of the day you get to listen to hold music.

Slava Ukraini!
rbynaker
Level 13

Maybe they're referring to Jack Bauer and James Bond.

Or maybe they only have 3.428571 U.S. based agents

TaxGuyBill
Level 15

@rbynaker wrote:

Or maybe they only have 3.428571 U.S. based agents

That makes so much sense.  I must have mistakenly read it as 24 hours, 7 days.  But nowhere does it actually say that, so you must be right, it is 24 divided by 7.  Thanks for the clarification.   😂

IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @TaxGuyBill 

I'm not aware of any changes in staffing for next tax season.  I'm pretty sure there was a miscommunication somewhere, but let me see what I can find. 

Thanks for the mention. 

-Betty Jo 

0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Thanks for the response.

Apparently that statement is also in a printed brochure that was mailed out to some people.

IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

We apologize for the confusion caused by a marketing statement regarding our customer support schedule and extended Intuit customer support hours in-season. To clarify: Our Customer Success team offers extended support hours during tax season. You can find our customer support hours here: https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/order-products-from-intuit/help/how-to-contact-proseries-for... 

Our members also provide 24/7 support to each other. We also hope that recent additions to our support offerings, including enabling you to schedule an appointment or request a call back, give you the additional help and flexibility you need during tax season.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
taxshack
Level 5

The advertising says agents are available 24/7.  Per your response, this is intentionally false advertising and Intuit is purposefully misleading potential new customers.  This should be corrected immediately.  I am reporting this to the Federal Trade Commission. 

Preparing taxes is not my life, but my life is amazing because I prepare taxes.
qbteachmt
Level 15

@TaxGuyBill 

"Our members also provide 24/7 support to each other." <== isn't this You?

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
sjrcpa
Level 15

I didn't know we were members. Of what?

Is the "schedule an appointment" for Support for real? Or more false advertising?

Ex-AllStar