Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Intuit Care?

hankinstax
Level 5

The Alabama Individual program has no print functionality.  ELF is available but we cannot print even the required 8453.  A check with customer support tried to put the blame on AL DOR.  A check with AL DOR found the problem is with Intuit.  A check with other CPAs and EAs finds that other software providers are up and running with full functionality.  My last check with support states that an update on 1/30/19 may correct the problem.  I have lost two weeks of production and nobody seems to care about the problem.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

My guess is either not enough ProSeries folks use Alabama or the Alabama folks don't scream loud enough.  As the saying goes, the squeaky wheel gets the oil.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
IRonMaN
Level 15

My guess is either not enough ProSeries folks use Alabama or the Alabama folks don't scream loud enough.  As the saying goes, the squeaky wheel gets the oil.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers