Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anybody know when the 8915F is going to be ready

GUBABOSTROM
Level 1

0 Cheers
12 Comments 12
IRonMaN
Level 15

Yes

Slava Ukraini!
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

We just can't find the person that does.....

Dusty2
Level 7

Currently scheduled for the 24th

rcooley25
Level 11

I take it that this answer is suppose to be a joke because when I hit update it still says March 24th.

0 Cheers
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

Well based on Intuit's record this year - I'm not believing something just because there is a note somewhere. I actually believe that somewhere in Intuit is a person who does KNOW what the current plan is, I just don't know who that is.

IRonMaN
Level 15

That person is bound and gagged and stuffed into a closet at Intuit -------------- just so they don't leak any secrets.

Slava Ukraini!
jhartwv
Level 3

Mar 24th can't come soon enough.  I need that form now for it is holding up alot of my returns

GUBABOSTROM
Level 1

Unfortunately, even when we updated our software the form availability date is not found. So...No this question is not intended to be a joke but thank you for your helpful response.

0 Cheers
gma
Level 3

Are any colleagues you know with different software already up and going with the form?  After this I am seriously considering changing software next year.

0 Cheers
gma
Level 3

I had someone call H&R Block to see if they were ready with the form and he got someone from India not knowing what the hell what he was talking about and also telling him they were in an office very close by.  LOL.

sjrcpa
Level 15
qbteachmt
Level 15

"the form availability date is not found"

It's been listed here, all along:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/proseries/forms-finder/

Form 8915-F, Qualified Disaster Retirement Plan Distributions and Retirements (Spouse) Final on 03/24/2022, EF on 03/24/2022
Form 8915-F, Qualified Disaster Retirement Plan Distributions and Retirements (Taxpayer) Final on 03/24/2022, EF on 03/24/2022

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.