Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delaware E-File Stuck for 12 Days

dascpa
Level 11

Both in ProSeries and when I checked via the ProSeries E-file Status it's "Sent to State".  Have had a few days before but this is now 12 days.  Any ideas, knowledge or suggestions?

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
IntuitCharlene

The DE Division of Revenue is undergoing an implementation to a new processing system. To this end, they will be pausing the acknowledgment and download process for MeF from September 21, 2022 until October 12, 2022. You may continue to file, but they will not process returns & payments or send acknowledgments until October 12, 2022.

Information about known delays can be found here: 

https://proconnect.intuit.com/support/en-us/help-article/electronic-filing/check-delayed-e-file-ackn... 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"

View solution in original post

7 Comments 7
dkh
Level 15

Have you tried selecting the return and doing the Update Acknowledgment Status ?

dascpa
Level 11

Yes I have.

Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

When in efile center, highlight client, right click, and select   Electronic Filing Client Status History, and see the whole efile history

dascpa
Level 11

I  guess the wording of my question was wrong.  As someone who has used ProSeries for decades I am not a newbie.  I know the software techniques to check status.  What I'm looking for is if anyone else is having a Delaware issue with e-filing, or knows of anything happening with ProSeries and Delaware, or a way to pursue it past me checking status.

0 Cheers
IntuitCharlene

The DE Division of Revenue is undergoing an implementation to a new processing system. To this end, they will be pausing the acknowledgment and download process for MeF from September 21, 2022 until October 12, 2022. You may continue to file, but they will not process returns & payments or send acknowledgments until October 12, 2022.

Information about known delays can be found here: 

https://proconnect.intuit.com/support/en-us/help-article/electronic-filing/check-delayed-e-file-ackn... 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
dascpa
Level 11

Thank you!!!

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

That kind of information is something that seems kind of helpful to users, as opposed to alerts trying to sell Intuit products.  So out of curiosity I clicked on alerts to see if that had ever been "alerted" and found that I don't know the answer to that since I can only see alerts for Oct 3, Sept 27, and Sept 26.  I thought a person was supposed to be able to see past alerts rather than being cutoff at 3.  But then again, since I am not a person, maybe there is a 3 alert maximum for coyotes.

Slava Ukraini!