Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client standard letter not showing electronic ES payments. Will they go through?

My standard client letter is not showing the ES payments being paid electronically.  I have been using this for almost 30 years so I know I did it correctly.  This needs to be fixed.  The letter shows "mail a check to...".  I edited the letter but I am concerned that when I efile that this glitch in the system will not send the ES payments to be paid electronically automatically.  AND...can we fix the letter Intuit please?  I spent so much time on this I don't have! 

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thank you Lisa....but it didn't work.  I got to thinking....I transfer all letter and invoice files from the previous year to the current year's common file.  So I went back to the original letter files from the program and sure enough it fixed my problem.  But my edits were gone.  So I went back and copied all the Word Rich Text Format (RTF) files that I had before  and moved those into the common folder and that fixed all my edits to what I had before.  A wasted few hours but now I am good to go!  Sheesh!  Guess I'll be working a few extra hours next week, or maybe a few on Sunday, so I don't get behind. Again, thank you for your help.  I never knew that fix option was there and I may need to use it again in the future. 

Janis

View solution in original post

2 Comments 2
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

No problems here, they print in my letter just fine.  You may want to run REPAIR UPDATES form the Windows Programs menu, maybe a file wasn't installed right somewhere along the line.
repairupdates2022.png

Heres one from a few days ago
letterefelectronic.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Thank you Lisa....but it didn't work.  I got to thinking....I transfer all letter and invoice files from the previous year to the current year's common file.  So I went back to the original letter files from the program and sure enough it fixed my problem.  But my edits were gone.  So I went back and copied all the Word Rich Text Format (RTF) files that I had before  and moved those into the common folder and that fixed all my edits to what I had before.  A wasted few hours but now I am good to go!  Sheesh!  Guess I'll be working a few extra hours next week, or maybe a few on Sunday, so I don't get behind. Again, thank you for your help.  I never knew that fix option was there and I may need to use it again in the future. 

Janis