Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are we the only AL Tax Professionals having this issue? Let your voice be heard! Now moved the date from 2/14 to 2/21! What?

EDDIE
Level 4

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

I have captured this information and forwarded the concerns around Alabama to our Product Development team and assure you we are aligning on next steps and I will post a Community Annoucment once I have additional details later today.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
17 Comments 17
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

I have captured this information and forwarded the concerns around Alabama to our Product Development team and assure you we are aligning on next steps and I will post a Community Annoucment once I have additional details later today.

0 Cheers
hankinstax
Level 5
Is PS going to man up and let us know what happened this year.  Do they intend to try to do better next year?  If they don't, I will be going to another software next year.  (I have been using PS over 15 years.)
0 Cheers
OKCPA2000
Level 2
I'm getting the run around regarding OK returns as well.  As of the update today, I can print but not efile.  Just curious, have you gone ahead and efiled the federal returns or are you waiting on your state returns to efile?
0 Cheers
IntuitCharlene

An update has just been released that allows you to print the AL-8453. E-File is availble for Alabama so you should now be able to e-file the returns. 

To install the new Update:

1. Go to the Update Menu and choose Update Installed Products

For assistance printing just the signature form see the instructions in the following article on printing selected forms: 

https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1782414 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers
IntuitCharlene

Alabama Update on 2/7/2019: We are aware that some Alabama forms that are still pending approval from the state could not be printed from the ProSeries program. An Alabama update was released yesterday that will enable the printing of all forms and returns.

If any forms are still pending approval, they will print with an “E-File Only” watermark.

As those forms are approved, the watermark will be removed.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers
Roll-Tide
Level 2
The Alabama Form 2106 is not printing at all and the Federal 2106 is not being attached to the Alabama Return.  Any chance this will be fixed by the time we can e-file returns (21 Feb) with a 2106 required for the Alabama return?
0 Cheers
Roll-Tide
Level 2

Same problem here.  Been on the phone with both ADOR and Intuit.  Each is blaming the other.

0 Cheers
hankinstax
Level 5

Contact me at xxx.  Alabama is a major problem for ProSeries.

0 Cheers
EDDIE
Level 4
I spoke with 9 tech agents! They just don't get it. So our business opens february 21st now? Mad to say the least
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
I hope to provide more information, as mentioned I have forwarded concerns.
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
Removing your personal information as it is against our community Terms of Use.
0 Cheers
EDDIE
Level 4
Ashley why would you do this?
0 Cheers
EDDIE
Level 4
So Ican never ask another question?
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
I didn't remove anything of yours Eddie.
0 Cheers
EDDIE
Level 4
Ashley would you please not remove me? Give me a chance? It will never happen again. Thanks!
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
Eddie, I solely removed a personal email another user posted. I didn't remove anything related to you or your ability to post.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
And here I thought I was the only one with the power to delete.  How many people have you made disappear? :smile::smile:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers