Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does Proseries not support NC partnership efile?

Toooldforthis
Level 1

Insofar as I know Proseries does not and has never supported North Carolina partnership efile.  It does support individual and corporations (S and C) efile.  I have no idea why.  NCDOR refers me to Proseries and Proseries has no place to call to ask.  Their customer support sucks and they have morons answering your questions as to how to use the software.  I spoke to a moron to day.  I call on Proseries users from NC to post to this board to complain about their lack of NC partnership efile.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Usually they don't add that kind of stuff unless the state mandates it or if enough users scream loud enough to demand it.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
IRonMaN
Level 15

Usually they don't add that kind of stuff unless the state mandates it or if enough users scream loud enough to demand it.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
arutledge-cpa
Level 2
I'm also trying to figure out why this is not an option.  It's a bit embarrassing to my clients that I cannot efile their partnership returns, but other CPAs and system can.  I'd really like to know how to make this happen. 😞
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
All you can do is get all of your fellow NC preparers together and pester Intuit saying you really want and need the program.  Either that or get all of your fellow NC preparers together and tell your elected officials in NC that you want e-filing to be made mandatory so that Intuit is forced into it.  As a side note, elected officials are usually easier to sway than Intuit.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
jdwventures
Level 1
Agree, this is very frustrating. I'll sign a petition if someone gets one going. I don't know how to do it.
0 Cheers
wwheeler
Level 1
Same here..old school..not the time to find out no efile for NC Pship returns..3/13/ ouch..come on Proseries
0 Cheers