Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone having the issue with Refund Adv rejection when efiled, explanation that you are not "registered", although you are? Intuit says its top priority problem?

babs1313
Level 2

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Someone posted yesterday that they spoke with Refund Advantage and they said it was a systemwide issue and they were working toward a resolution.  

You may want to scroll through the lists of posts, there are multiple ones about the Refund Advantage issue.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Someone posted yesterday that they spoke with Refund Advantage and they said it was a systemwide issue and they were working toward a resolution.  

You may want to scroll through the lists of posts, there are multiple ones about the Refund Advantage issue.

0 Cheers
babs1313
Level 2
I feel stupid but I can't find anything else on the posts!  What am I doing wrong? I'm usually pretty good at this!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I think this was it

https://accountants-community.intuit.com/questions/1797503-whats-the-deal-with-refund-advantage-retu...

0 Cheers
babs1313
Level 2
Thank you very much!
0 Cheers
babs1313
Level 2
Taxpro777 has figured this out!  I will explain in next comment.
0 Cheers
ssmith
Level 1

I am having the same problem

0 Cheers
babs1313
Level 2
Thanks!  That makes me feel a little better in an odd way - lol  I've called 6 times and was told the same thing.  I know they are working on it but I'm already getting those calls of "why can't I get my information from the IRS website"!  I dislike RT's but where I live it makes up about 20% of my clients!
0 Cheers