Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alimony Paid

doher577
Level 1

How do i get Alimony to populate Schedule 1 Line 18.  I use the smart sheet, but it does not make it's way to line 18?

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
9 Replies 9
abctax55
Level 15

When was the divorce finalized?

Former Chump..umm... AllStar...This message was typed from 6 feet away so you can safely read it immediately.

If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
PATAX
Level 9

Good advice there ABC tax.. By the way is that beautiful dog in your picture a German Shepherd, some of them are all black.. Or is it a lab? Beautiful dog.

abctax55
Level 15

She's a rescue, from a Lab Rescue organization that made us complete an 8 page application :-).

My husband's Christmas gift (because we spend way too much money of the dog) was a DNA test.

Turns out she's 50% German Shepard (?), 17 % German Short Hair Pointer, 16% Springer Spaniel and ONLY 17% LAB.  She looks like she's a poorly bred black lab crossed with a greyhound because of her extremely long legs.

We love her so much it's scary at times.

Thanks for noticing..  I think she is absolutely gorgeous.

You are obviously a dog lover?

Former Chump..umm... AllStar...This message was typed from 6 feet away so you can safely read it immediately.

If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
PATAX
Level 9

I can see the German Shepherd in your dog. I have a beautiful girl German Shepherd.. they are the best dogs, highly intelligent, loyal, protective, etc. Maybe I will try to find a picture of her to upload it onto my username profile.

abctax55
Level 15

Yes, please - I'd love to see her.

I've never been around German Shepherds so I don't their traits/personalities at all.   Her tail, and her gait (that slinky dropped back end at times) are German Shepherd tho.  And she is VERY vocal - is that a G.S trait?

PATAX
Level 9

Most definitely they are very vocal. To tell you the truth sometimes I think that my German Shepherd is trying to talk. I am not bragging but she does things that dogs do on television that were trained to do, and she does it naturally. Sometimes it is scary how intelligent and human-like she is. I will upload a picture tomorrow hopefully onto my username.

abctax55
Level 15

Yep... "talking" as in carrying on a conversation.  MY wish is to learn to speak "dog" before I die 🤣

IRonMaN
Level 15

Maybe they can replace their "tax talk" section with "dog talk".  It's been a long day and I would much rather talk dogs than taxes today.  Dogs are good people.

I'm keeping this job. But I am selling surplus anvils on the side. If you are interested please call 867-5309
dkh
Level 11

My daughter has a black GS - adopted from shelter. A wonderful dog.  I swear he can say "I love you".