Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About everyone's Choice 200 complaints

Parrack1954
Level 1

I have used Proseries Unlimited 1040 and Business since at least 2000.... probably under a different company way back then before Intuit bought it. Great software and support so no complaints there.

I'm older and preparing fewer returns now so Unlimited isn't as affordable or cost-effective as it once was. 

I now see Choice 200 and it's a better fit for me since I prepare even fewer than 50 total returns now.

I have read several complaints about Intuit NOT offering this Choice 200 option to any faithful customers like me. I understand that the obvious reason is that Intuit wants to make MORE income and not LESS.... just like me and hundreds.... even thousands.... of preparers who prefer Proseries and are hooked on it.

I also read complaints about Choice 200 being buggy and not allowing users to print or e-file returns.... but Intuit is good and probably helps users fix that problem.

Are there any brand new Intuit Choice 200 users out there who would like to hire someone like me to prepare tax returns or even split the cost of Choice 200? Surely, there must be a LOT of preparers out there who are similar to me and troubled by Intuit's refusal to deal with those of us who are in this predicament.

I'm SERIOUSLY considering abandoning Proseries and dealing with a different and "less popular/less-user-friendly/I-know-it-very-well" tax software.

0 Cheers