Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2021 Proseries - HomeBase View - EF Center - Pending tab - last name is blank...any way to fix?

msdcpaok
Level 2

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
dkh
Level 15

Weird....  have you closed/reopened the program ? 

0 Cheers
Intuit_hieu
Employee
Employee

does the blank last name happen for one row, or all rows? Also you could try to reset your EF center with 'Reset Current View' under HomeBase

gvDUubW2Tl.png

0 Cheers
msdcpaok
Level 2

Yes, to no effect.  I have not tried uninstalling/reinstalling the program, as that takes too much time.

0 Cheers
msdcpaok
Level 2

I tried that before posting the problem, no effect.  The blank name only appears on the bottom row.  If you sort the rows Z-A instead of A-Z, it's still the bottom row that has the blank name, so I can use this work around to see the name of the bottom row (by just resorting).

0 Cheers
Intuit_hieu
Employee
Employee

@msdcpaok sorry about the issue, we are aware about it and currently working on a fix. In the mean time, you could try to work around the issue by the sorting, as you had mentioned. Or, you can try to zoom in/out, by either using the HomeBase menu, or by pressing Ctrl on keyboard, and scroll mouse wheel up or down. You can also reset the zoom as:

0RMBB7Pqxc.png

0 Cheers