Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2021 CA (540) Sec B Line 8a (NOL) was entered as negative but transmitted as positive due to SW error. Has Proseries every notified clients yet?

taxdude02
Level 2
California FTB sent additional tax notices in June. Nice mess, finally worked out. Did  Proseries ever acknowlege error or notify tax clients. Any SW price adjustments?
0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

The View Article link at the bottom is dead, just goes to the general support message board, not direct to an article

nolmessage.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Yes, they acknowledged the problem.  Top menu bar  Information > View Alerts 

It was a yellow banner alert at the top of the program when it was discovered.  FTB is fixing it on their end, nothing we need to do.

0 Cheers
taxdude02
Level 2

Thank you for the response. I checked all the yellow alerts each day I logged in and did not see it. I checked the Top menu bar information> Alerts today and do not see it. Do you know what date that was posted? Thanks for your help. I can't believe I missed it.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

The View Article link at the bottom is dead, just goes to the general support message board, not direct to an article

nolmessage.png

RK BALaw
Level 3

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/intuit-practice-management-idea/allow-for-multiple-email-add...

Please upvote the above link!

It has close to 40 votes. I have been informed these upvoted and comments are the only metric IPM uses to make changes! 

0 Cheers