Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2018 Pro Series

Marsha2020
Level 4

Got my old problems fixed and now this.  Has anyone had trouble running 2018?  I have a popup screen that says "This app can't run on your PC.  To find a version for your pc, check with the software publisher.

I've tried running the compatibility option, but nothing.  All other prior years and current year is working.

Thanks for any help.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
linette
Level 5

Did you try re-downloading the software?

Have you used 2018 before? 

Are you using networked version?  I didn't have good luck with installation when using networked version.

Standalone downloaded and operates fine.  Had to do a little work to get the licensing correct.

0 Cheers
Marsha2020
Level 4

Hi.  I don't know what is going on, but the problem resolved itself somehow.   I've been using ProSeries since 2009 and this year there are alot of problems.  My issue was losing all my client info for 2018 and having to repair that damage from backup.  Strange things keep happening on this end but thanks for the all the help.  

0 Cheers