Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1065, 1120, 1120s and other homebase views disappeared when I re-installed the program today...I can only access company returns now from All Tax Returns view. How do I fix this?

Rookydb
Level 2

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
PATAX
Level 15

You're able to access it through the all return screen, so at least you can do that. Every once in awhile I have the name of a client blocked out on the e-filing module. Doesn't seem to be any reason to it. Maybe it'll fix itself in a future Automatic download

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

HomeBase Maintenance (top menu bar Homebase > scroll down to HB Maintenance) may sync it back up, a computer reboot may do it as well.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Rookydb
Level 2

I tried both of these options...In addition, I tried replacing the local homebase directory on C: drive with the

homebase directory from the admin workstation which does not have the problem.  Additionally, I tried exporting a custom view of the 1120s view from the admin workstation and importing this view on the new install...it says it needs to reboot in order to make these changes...after rebooting, still no view for any of the company, or trust views.

0 Cheers
Rookydb
Level 2

I downloaded the Proseries Tool Hub...ran program repair...then re-installed all of the updates.  This fixed the issue

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

ok, youre on a network, that was going to be my next guess...goofy stuff happens, glad the toolhub fixed you up!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers