Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1040 not printing

PhilG_CPA
Level 3

I am trying to print a client return into SmartVault. I have all three versions checked on the print screen (Filing, Client, Preparer) and checked the boxes for Federal and State/City. In the printed versions, only the state return prints. 

Possibly worth noting: when I have all three boxes checked (F,C,P), only the filing copy prints. I have to reprint and uncheck the filing copy box in order to get the client and preparer copies to print. In all cases, no federal returns are produced. 

Any ideas?

I drive a minivan.
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I know theres something weird about printing the 1040 when the box for the SR form is checked on the Fed INfo worksheet...if you have it checked to print the SR instead of the 1040, but they dont qualify for the SR, I think it prints nothing.....try changing the check box...if its already set for NO, them Im not sure what the issue is.

srform.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
PhilG_CPA
Level 3

Hi Lisa,

That wasn't it, but the problem was solved with a new update. Weird, but it works now so I'm not complaining. I'm back to work...

Thanks for the help!

I drive a minivan.