Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 7203 is not printing with my Form 1040 and when I hit Control Shift Print I do not even see it in the list of forms. It worked yesterday. What has changed?

Madeleine
Level 2

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
IRonMaN
Level 15

I had a client with two 7203s.  One printed and one stayed and hid in the bushes like yours.  I just went to the hidden form and printed it by itself to add to the return.

Slava Ukraini!
Madeleine
Level 2

Glad it is not just me.  The next one I just did today is fine, so may be there is something off with this on e 1040??

But I did like you, I printed the form and then attached it as a pdf to the tax return.

IRonMaN
Level 15

My problem child was from Sub S K-1s in which both the husband and wife were shareholders of the same corporation.  I'm not sure if having two 7203s from the same corp was confusing to the software or what the issue was.

Slava Ukraini!
janematthews
Level 1

I'm having this problem too!  Husband & wife Sub-S ~ the 7203 will not post!  It shows as attached but the diagnostic will not go away!  I have done plenty of returns with 7203 and they attached successfully, but not this one!  Any suggestions would be appreciated!

0 Cheers
Jonesin1
Level 4

There has to be an entry on the K-1 wrksht on line 1 $o to Print

0 Cheers