Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 - I Am Sooooo Excited

dascpa
Level 11

Even though my state (MD) does not have final forms I have successfully finished, printed and mailed 1 individual return (non-MD).  1 down, a zillion to go.

11 Comments 11
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

I'm ahead of you! 3 individual's and 2 simple partnerships completed, filed and accepted!

Only a couple hundred left to go.!!!

IRonMaN
Level 15

Sorry, I couldn't help myself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iwBM_YB1sE

Slava Ukraini!
dascpa
Level 11
IRonMaN
Level 15
TAXOH
Level 11

Out of the 37 already electronically filed I have finished, printed and mailed 7 of them.  Still have a zillion to go.

IRonMaN
Level 15

You people have bigger practices than I do.  I only have a bazillion to go.

Slava Ukraini!
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

I guess I am dense. I read this as you file them before you get the copy of the return to the client? 

TAXOH
Level 11

No.  You're not dense.  I was only pointing out that's what I have been able to complete.  The other 29 are all electronically filed and accepted but I can't give the client a complete copy of their return because I can't print the city of Akron.  Akron is the exact same as the past 3 years but ProSeries will not let you print it yet (the supposed date that we can print them is February 10th.  When ProSeries finally releases it from it's hostage grip I will need to stop working on all other returns and as of right now print 29 Akron copies for my clients and get a hold of each and every one of them to let them return know they can pick up their copies.  It's a waste of time when I should be able to start one and complete it so the client only has to make 1 trip here.  

jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

Ok Now I get it.

TAXOH
Level 11

👍 

IRonMaN
Level 15

"No. You're not dense"

Let's not be so quick to judge.  Isn't anybody using an Intuit product just a wee bit dense? 😜

Slava Ukraini!