Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1% for individuals and 5% for businesses

PATAX
Level 15

Take the total number of your individual clients and multiply it by 1%. Do the same thing for business clients and multiply by 5%. The figures are the total number of daily phone calls, text messages, emails, office visits, and snail mail to expect to receive each business day on average. For PITA clients, triple the percentage amounts... just my opinion.

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

I have often wondered about the folks that just stop by expecting me to be in and expect me to be available to solve their terrible predicament on the spot, also stop and see their doctors in a similar fashion.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

2 Comments 2
IRonMaN
Level 15

I have often wondered about the folks that just stop by expecting me to be in and expect me to be available to solve their terrible predicament on the spot, also stop and see their doctors in a similar fashion.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

It wasn't too long ago when you could prepare someone's return, and not hear from them until the next years filing.. Everything has changed now in the last several years: federal, state, and local issues, not to mention an increase in irresponsibility and lack of common sense among the general population.