Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Rates per form disappeared

Taxes Hispanos
Level 2

I just finishing installing updates and when I logged back in, all of my billing rates per form had been erased.  They just disappeared.  Nothing is there...all form rates are blank!  How do I fix this?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

@Taxes Hispanos You can transfer prior year billing settings by clicking File > Transfer > Transfer Preparer & Billing info...

image.png

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"

View solution in original post

10 Comments 10
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Yikes.  Have you tried restarting to see if it is just a temporary glitch?

@IntuitAustin   Is this a problem with the new update?  If so, PLEASE stop that update so everybody doesn't get this screwed up.

Taxes Hispanos
Level 2

OMG!!!  Yes!  I've tried EVERYTHING!  I even restarted my PC!  And I can't even find the function to transfer the rates from last year.  If I could do that, I could just go through and make a few adjustments for this years' forms.  

0 Cheers
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

Thanks for alerting me to this @TaxGuyBill. I'm getting in touch with the product teams now to see if this is an issue with the update. 

IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

@Taxes Hispanos You can transfer prior year billing settings by clicking File > Transfer > Transfer Preparer & Billing info...

image.png

mcd1231
Level 4

I just experienced this today.  This is ridiculous.  I am definitely looking into Drake software next year.

0 Cheers
skeramidas
Level 4

I'm a basic user. Under transfer I don't have Transfer Preparer & Billing info option. It did transfer preparer info, but billing is blank

0 Cheers
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

@IntuitAustin could you take a look on how to do it in basic

IRonMaN
Level 15

Is he still with us?  I thought I heard that he was transferred to Intuit's Siberian operations.

Slava Ukraini!
SusieRomo
Level 1

The other messages were from 2020.  I've tried transferring in ProSeries 2022 and it didn't work.  I tried re-entering the rates within a return but it did not save the rates globally.  Then I saw this "To assign form rates, first open a return.  Then select Rates per Form option under Billing from the Tools menu and enter your rates.  You will need to do this in every product."  I just tested this procedure and it works.  Hopefully Intuit will do an update to fix this transfer issue.  For now, I'm just going to re-enter the rest manually.  At least I'll be doing a review of the rates!

0 Cheers
Taxes Hispanos
Level 2

I started this thread in 2020. I finally contacted Intuit and they were able to fix it in less than 15 minutes. That will probably be much easier than re-entering ALL of your rates per form!  

0 Cheers