Taxes Hispanos
Level 2

I just finishing installing updates and when I logged back in, all of my billing rates per form had been erased.  They just disappeared.  Nothing is there...all form rates are blank!  How do I fix this?

0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Yikes.  Have you tried restarting to see if it is just a temporary glitch?

@IntuitAustin   Is this a problem with the new update?  If so, PLEASE stop that update so everybody doesn't get this screwed up.

Taxes Hispanos
Level 2

OMG!!!  Yes!  I've tried EVERYTHING!  I even restarted my PC!  And I can't even find the function to transfer the rates from last year.  If I could do that, I could just go through and make a few adjustments for this years' forms.  

0 Cheers
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

Thanks for alerting me to this @TaxGuyBill. I'm getting in touch with the product teams now to see if this is an issue with the update. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

@Taxes Hispanos You can transfer prior year billing settings by clicking File > Transfer > Transfer Preparer & Billing info...

image.png

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"

View solution in original post

mcd1231
Level 4

I just experienced this today.  This is ridiculous.  I am definitely looking into Drake software next year.

0 Cheers
skeramidas
Level 4

I'm a basic user. Under transfer I don't have Transfer Preparer & Billing info option. It did transfer preparer info, but billing is blank

0 Cheers
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

@IntuitAustin could you take a look on how to do it in basic

IRonMaN
Level 15

Is he still with us?  I thought I heard that he was transferred to Intuit's Siberian operations.

Slava Ukraini!
SusieRomo
Level 1

The other messages were from 2020.  I've tried transferring in ProSeries 2022 and it didn't work.  I tried re-entering the rates within a return but it did not save the rates globally.  Then I saw this "To assign form rates, first open a return.  Then select Rates per Form option under Billing from the Tools menu and enter your rates.  You will need to do this in every product."  I just tested this procedure and it works.  Hopefully Intuit will do an update to fix this transfer issue.  For now, I'm just going to re-enter the rest manually.  At least I'll be doing a review of the rates!

0 Cheers
Taxes Hispanos
Level 2

I started this thread in 2020. I finally contacted Intuit and they were able to fix it in less than 15 minutes. That will probably be much easier than re-entering ALL of your rates per form!  

0 Cheers