Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is e-file confirmation letter not printing?

lmscpa
Level 3

The trust returns have been accepted and I want to print the e-file confirmation letter, but I get taken to a page that shows this:

Whitelabel Error Page

This application has no explicit mapping for /error, so you are seeing this as a fallback.

Tue Mar 15 17:21:36 UTC 2022
There was an unexpected error (type=Not Found, status=404).
5 Comments 5
RZ
Level 2

Was there a resolution to this? I am having a similar issue. I don't see the same error message but the e-file confirmation letter is blank.

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

Did you try accessing that from both of the following?

• Tax Returns Dashboard: By clicking on the View return button under ACTIONS and selecting E-file confirmation letter; and
  • Within the Return: By clicking on the Return actions button and selecting E-file confirmation letter.

May not make a difference because both would presumably open the same page but it's worth a try if you haven't already.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
RZ
Level 2

Yes, I did try those 2 things with the same result. 

0 Cheers

Having the same problem with one client. Tried printing from multiple areas, still getting error. Can see that they were accepted, but I print these confirmation letters for my clients and am only getting an error message.

0 Cheers
IntuitRebecca

Hi there,

An issue printing the e-file confirmation letter for only one client is typically caused by something in that particular return. The first thing we verify is making sure the "e-file" boxes are still checked on the return's Profile. If those are still checked, but the letter's not printing, give us a call or chat and we'll help make sure you can get the letter printed for your client. 

- Rebecca