Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Intuit Link

Jan1980
Level 2

I invited clients to use Intuit Link.  I sent them an engagement letter and tax organizer questions.  One of my clients accepted the link they received in their email and created an account.  However, when they opened the account, the following message was displayed: "You don't have any requests from your accountant yet."  They don't see the engagement letter or tax organizer I sent.  What did I do wrong?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

Glad to be of help.

On the Tax Returns dashboard, you'll see a line for each return you have created.  Go to the line for the particular client you want to send the request to, on the far left column under ACTIONS, click on the little triangle next to View return, and select Collect data - Intuit Link.  The next screen that opens on the right is what Intuit calls the Link drawer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
itonewbie
Level 15

Since these are clients who had never accepted any invitation until now, the EL and Document Checklist/Questions would not have been sent yet.  Now that they have accepted the invites and created their accounts, you will now be able to send those to them by going into the Link drawer in PTO.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
Jan1980
Level 2

Where is the Link drawer?

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

Glad to be of help.

On the Tax Returns dashboard, you'll see a line for each return you have created.  Go to the line for the particular client you want to send the request to, on the far left column under ACTIONS, click on the little triangle next to View return, and select Collect data - Intuit Link.  The next screen that opens on the right is what Intuit calls the Link drawer.

Still an AllStar
Jan1980
Level 2

Thank you!