Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tax due withdrawn date was 4/15 but it did not happen

eayangtax
Level 1

So I e-filed a return when the system tax due bank withdrawn date defaulted to 4/15 and the client was expecting the tax due would be withdrawn on 4/15. But now it was not withdrawn.....I am guessing it will be withdrawn on 5/17 instead now? Anyone else has the same issue? How am I going to know if the withdrawn will happen on 5/17 or not?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
IRonMaN
Level 15

You and at least 80% of the other Intuit users are wondering the same thing but nobody seems to have the answer.

Slava Ukraini!
eayangtax
Level 1

yes, no one know. I chatted with a support and the support does not know either and just said you should contact IRS. We are using Intuit's system but they jut give you a "I don't know, either" answer. I ask for a manger and the support saying "I can't transfer and the manager does not troubleshoot"........guess manager can't be bothered to solved customers' problem....sad.

0 Cheers