Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SECTION 1031 EXCHANGE

Bill 8
Level 1

Completed the Like-Kind info on Dep'n schedule yet suggestion says taxpayer chose to not... Also General Elections notice says same thing, This was a 1031 transaction and I want to report it as such

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
itonewbie
Level 15

See this article for step-by-step instructions:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/federal-taxes/help/how-do-i-enter-a-like-kind-exchange-in-th...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
Bill 8
Level 1

NO!! I did not get the answer from the community or from spending about 14 hours on line with your chat people (over four nights). Very unsatisfactory!!! To say the least

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

@Bill 8 wrote:

NO!!

You don't have to YELL!  We can all read better without ALL CAPS.  And what is that "no" about anyway?

I did not get the answer from the community or from spending about 14 hours on line with your chat people (over four nights). Very unsatisfactory!!! To say the least

Your chat people?  You have asked a couple questions already this year and still don't realize we are all volunteers who are your peers, spending our own time helping out others?  Now, your comment is Very unsatisfactory!!! To say the least.We are not even part of Intuit and are not affiliated with them.  We don't get paid a dime and aren't compensated in any way either.  Your time is not any more precious than ours.

You have been very scanty on the details.  If you would still like someone to try diagnose your problem, you will need to be more professional and less emotional in your comments about the exact issues you have and how the article did not help you if you followed it to a T.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar