Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

repair vs refresh updates

linda2
Level 5

What is the difference between repair updates and refresh updates?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
IRonMaN
Level 15

Refresh sounds like you are just getting your windshield washed at the filling station.  Repair sounds like Gomer is out trying to change your muffler bearings.  I would start with refresh ------ maybe you just had too many bugs on the windshield.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
linda2
Level 5

Is the repair function a higher level of analysis by Intuit as to the functionality of the software compared to the refresh function?

Should we be running both repair and refresh as a daily maintenance activity in conjunction with the daily update function to obtain a comprehensive and thorough review of the software?

Does Intuit place more corporate resources on the repair function compared to the refresh function?

Should we be not only cleaning our windshield but also checking the oil level each time we drive?

IRonMaN
Level 15

I would just stick with running updates.  Move on two the other two options only if you start having issues.  The software runs on synthetic oil so I wouldn't worry too much about checking the oil.

Slava Ukraini!
George4Tacks
Level 15
I don't think I ever saw a YUGO with a clean windshield.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns